There are a few opportunities to join the CL&L family in NSW.
Sydney Full Time Warehouse Picker/Packer
Reporting to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager the right candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the efficient operation of our warehouse facility in Wetherill Park in Sydney’s west. This is a hands-on role, and key responsibilities include:
- Supervision of a small, experienced warehouse team
- Ensure efficient and timely management of goods outwards, including daily deadlines for dispatch across multiple carriers
- Oversee goods inwards, including significant volume of shipping containers, and product returns
- Picking, packing and dispatching orders as required
- Forklift use in the loading bay and while picking. Double reach forklifts are in regular use.
- Booking and coordinating transport
- Face to face interaction with customers from time to time
- Liaising with internal sales and marketing staff on a daily basis to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest level
- Ensuring that Workplace Health and Safety is top of mind and all measures necessary are in place at all times
- Maintaining a clean and tidy environment in the workplace
The person we are looking will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience to be considered for this fast-paced role.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role to the one outlined above
- A fast learner
- Driver’s license including manual vehicle
- Forklift license including double reach (a must have)
- Good computer skills
- Familiarity with the use of freight company portals
- Familiarity with IFS/Smartfreight freight system would be an advantage
- Given the hands-on nature of the role be energetic and physically fit
We are looking for a candidate who will hit the ground running, so your cover letter and resume in applying for this opportunity should outline clearly that you meet our requirements for this role.
Sydney Permanent Part Time Accountant
As a key member of the CL&L team member, first and foremost, the right applicant will be committed to excellence in everything they do. A go-getter that can readily create rapport with people and work in a team environment.