OFFICE ADMINISTRATION (CUSTOMER SERVICE)
For over 25 years, the passionate team at CAFE LIGHTING & LIVING have delivered industry leading collections of designer furniture, lighting and homewares to the Australia. We are committed to our mission of delivering happiness through quality on trend designs. Distributing to retail giants Harvey Norman, Bunnings, Fantastic Furniture, Freedom Furniture, Temple and Webster and Zanui to name a few. While also working closely with interior designers, trade professionals and renovation experts.
As a key member of the CL&L team, first and foremost, the right applicant will be committed to excellence in everything they do. A go-getter that can readily create rapport with people and work in a team environment.
About the Role
Reporting to the Office Manager, the right candidate will be a committed office all rounder, responsible for office administration, data entry and most importantly customer service. This role offers a mix of computer skills and face to face responsibilities some of which include:
- Great customer service - the right candidate is committed to helping our customers
achieve their goals. Answering phones, replying to emails and meeting face to face in our Sydney Showroom.
- Tech doesn’t scare you. You’re great at tech or, at the very least, you know that Google may
have the answer to anything. Ideally, you’ll have some experience with MS Office. But even if you don’t,
you know you can master it quickly with the right training.
- Hard working. You don’t mind doing things outside of your role description. That means you are
happy to do high level tasks, but are also perfectly fine about photocopying or posting the mail.
We work as a team, and there is no room for ego here.
- Communication is key. Your written and spoken communication skills are outstanding, and you
know how to ask the right questions to get the answers you need. You have excellent English language
skills, amazing attention to detail and shudder when you see a typo.
- Seeking a long-term, stable role. We pride ourselves on our culture. The right candidate will be happy
to grow with our business and understand their role may move in line with business growth.
- Organised and systematic. You have experience in administration and are the sort of person
who loves everything in its place. You are systems-oriented and are always looking for ways to
- A great attitude. And a sense of humour. We enjoy Friday afternoon Vinos and just sometimes
(our office dogs) will get tangled in the legs of your chair. You can take it all in your stride and,
importantly, don’t get offended if things don’t always go to plan in life.
If this sounds like a role that would suit you, Great! We want to hear from you!
Send us your resume and explain why you are our new Office All-rounder. Be original and creative. Contact the CL&L team at email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.