MIRRORS AND WALL ART
Mirrors introduce light, space and depth to a room. Over-sized or full length mirrors can appear to make room boundaries invisible and, if positioned to maximise the reflection of existing natural light, add a beautiful brightness. Mirrors are the perfect accessory for a small or darker area in your home that requires visual expansion.
At CL&L we ask you to follow the below product care steps to ensure your long term investment and correct hanging of your mirrors and wall art:
- Use a dry & clean cloth to wipe the glass and frame slightly
- Keep in a dry environment. Please keep far away from moisture.
- Store and hang mirrors and art work in an environment with humidity less than 75%.
- Avoid direct sunlight and exposure to ultraviolet.
- We recommend seeking professional advice or a trade to assist in hanging your wall mirrors + wall art.
Please use two strong fixing points to hang your mirror/wall art frame. Wall fixings are NOT included as hanging surfaces vary. Wall plugs and screws must be compatible with the wall construction and materials, and suitable for holding the weight of the frames. If in doubt, always seek professional advice. The wall art/mirror has been designed to be hung as per the hanging instructions. If using picture wire, be aware that if not hung correctly, may create a strain on the hangers and frame and could result in failure of the fittings.
- Failure to follow these directions may result in a safety hazard
More to explore
OIL ON CANVAS PAINTINGS