Bone and Horn Products
With tonal beauty and luscious curves, Bone inlay furniture are versatile pieces that add a unique character to your interior. Handcrafted by expert artisans, the delicate bone inlay forms an intricate pattern that brings subtle interest and accent to your bespoke living space or bedroom.
All our bone & horn pieces are natural products, so just as in nature, every piece is 100% unique. Products may vary from the image on the website and most importantly all the bone and horn are all obtained from ethical and sustainable sources. Our bone inlay pieces are all expertly hand crafted and each piece will have its own unique characteristic. The production is a
three-step process. First the fragments of bone are delicately hand shaped by skilled artisans. These intricate shapes are then affixed onto the timber frame in a detailed pattern. Due to the use of natural products and handcraftsmanship, any natural flaws, imperfections, and variances are part of the unique character of this beautiful item.
At CL&L we ask you to follow the below product care steps to ensure your long term investment:
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth.
- To clean your bone inlay furniture, wipe with a slightly damp cloth.
- Do not allow bone or resin pieces that are cemented together to soak in water as the adhesive will loosen.
- Do not use modern cleaning products on boneinlayas they tend to be too harsh for this delicate material
- Exposure to sunlight can help to counteract bones natural tendency to yellow.
We acknowledge that animal based, or derived products are not for everyone. Typically, such products are sourced as by-products of the food production industry. Our trading terms with our suppliers require that all products meet or exceed strict Australian Government safety, testing, certification and import standards.